Data sanitization is the process of permanently, and irreversibly removing or destroying the data stored on a storage device. A device that has been sanitized has no usable residual data and even advanced forensic tools would not be able recover erased data. Sanitization processes include using specialized equipment and utilities that completely erases the data
Our engineers recognize the importance of strong security practices
ER Data Recovery Services outsources some investigation and analysis processes to certified digital forensic labs.
By making use of state-of-the-art hardware (ACE LABS DEEPSPAR AND FORENSIC ADD-ON) and specialized software tools we can ensure the successful recovery and presentation of evidence and expert testimony during any judicial hearing as well as ensures that moral, ethical and constitutional principles are followed.
- Assistance in planning of investigations.
- Complete search of scene and collection of all electronic storage media.
- Creation of a bit-by-bit backup copy of computers.
- Creation of a second backup set to minimize risk during the investigation.
- Analysis and location of all data/evidence.
- Data recovery of all lost or deleted data.
- Decryption of data and cracking of passwords.
- Location and analysis of e-mails.
- Analysis of Internet activities.
- Location of evidence relating to any other offence.
- Physical and/or electronic report to client.